2010 Alex Awards: Teen Readers, Adult Books
This year’s Alex Awards were just announced on Monday! The Alex Awards honor ten books written for adults that have special appeal to young adults, ages 12 to 18. Check out previous Alex winners, too!
Alex Award Winners:
- The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind: Creating Currents of Electricity and Hope by William Kamkwamba and Bryan Mealer
- The Bride’s Farewell by Meg Rosoff
- Everything Matters! by Ron Currie, Jr.
- The Good Soldiers by David Finkel
- The Kids are All Right: A Memoir by Diana Welch and Liz Welch with Amanda Welch and Dan Welch