Change is good @ your library
School is starting soon, and that means that fall is almost here! Just as the leaves change on the trees, things can change at the library, too! We’re pleased to announce the following changes to our programs beginning in September:
• Teen Time is moving to Mondays at 4 PM.
• Preschool Storytime will start at 10:30 AM on Tuesdays.
• Infant Storytime will start at 11 AM on Tuesdays.
• Toddler Times will start at 10:30 & 11 AM on Wednesdays
• Tweeners is moving to Wednesdays at 4 PM.
• Kids Korner is moving to Wednesdays at 5 PM.
• Computer Classes will take place on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month from 10-11 AM.
And as always, if you have any questions please call the branch for further information!
Fall leaves picture by Flickr user happy via