Lights, Camera, Action!
Like many people around the world, I spent last Sunday evening watching the Academy Awards with friends. I often question the winners, but I love the celebration of filmmaking and the glamour of the celebrities that attend. (Personally, I think Angelina Jolie’s right leg stole the show this year.) The same love I have for movies and theater extends to romances featuring actors. They feature talented and creative personalities, and it’s interesting to see how the perception of actors has gone from low class in historicals to the most sought after and famous people in the world in contemporaries.
If romances featuring the glamorous (and sometimes not so much) lives of celebrities appeals to you, try one of these romances, and for more coverage of this year’s Academy Awards, see this post from our movie blog.
- Because You’re Mine – Lisa Kleypas
- One Perfect Rose – Mary Jo Putney
- Everything I Ever Wanted – Jo Goodman
- Silverbridge – Joan Wolf
- Reilly’s Return – Tami Hoag
- Perfect – Judith McNaught
- What I Did For Love – Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- Just the Sexiest Man Alive – Julie James
- Home Again – Mariah Stewart