Memorial Day is only a few days away, which means summer isn't far behind. Want to take a vacation but don't know where you should go? These books can guide you right. You'll find enough suggestions to keep you vacationing for a lifetime.
- RV Vacations for Dummies by Shirley Slater and Harry Basch
- The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life by Pam Grout
- The 100 Best Affordable Vacations by Jane Woolridge & Larry Bleiberg
- Volunteer Vacations Across America: Immersion Travel USA by Sheryl Kayne
- Traveling Solo : Advice and Ideas for More Than 250 Great Vacations by Eleanor Berman
- Frommer's 500 Places to Take Your Kids Before They Grow Up by Holly Hughes & Julie Duchaine