Who's Reading What?
Want to know what Stratford Library patrons were reading all year? Need some new book ideas? Take a look at the books with the highest amount of check outs. Click on book link to find it in our catalog, learn more about it, or request it for yourself. Feel free to add comments of books you think should have made the list!
And the winner is....
Before Stephanie can even step foot off Flight 127 Hawaii to Newark, she is knee deep in trouble. Her dream vacation turned into a nightmare, and she is flying back to New Jersey solo. Worse still, her seatmate never returned to the plane after the L.A. layover. Now he is dead, in a garbage can, waiting for curbside pickup. And a ragtag collection of thugs and psychos, not to mention the FBI, are all looking for a photograph the dead man was supposed to be carrying. Only one other person has seen the missing photo, Stephanie Plum. Now she is the target, and she does not intend to end up in a garbage can.
1. Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich
2. Dandelion Summer by Lisa Wingate
3. Dark Predator: a Carpathian Novel by Christine Feehan
4. The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber
5. Calico Joe by John Grisham
Young Adult Fiction
And the winner is...
The Capitol is angry that Katniss Everdeen has survived the Hunger Games twice, stirring unrest by having defied the rules, and President Snow has made it clear that she, her family and friends, and the people of District 12 may all be held accountable.
1. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
2. Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card
3. The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
4. Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick
5. Flawless: A Pretty Little Liars Novel by Sara Shepard
And the winner is...
Follow the daily adventures of middle schooler Greg Heffley in this popular series by Jeff Kinney as he writes about his life, family, and friends.
1. Diary of a Wimpy Kid series by Jeff Kinney
2. The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
3. Walt Disney's Cinderella: A read-aloud storybook by Della Cohen
4. Great Day For Up! by Dr. Seuss
5. Big Nate Strikes Again by Lincoln Peirce