Meeting & Study Rooms
Many HCPL libraries offer a variety of spaces for public use including study rooms, conference rooms, and meeting rooms. On this page, you can browse locations, check availability, and reserve a space.
- There is no charge for the use of the library meeting rooms.
- Meeting rooms are available during hours when the library is open.
- The meeting rooms may be reserved for meetings, programs, seminars, and exhibits. All meetings must be open to the public.
- Spaces may not be used for any activity that is incompatible with the library environment or interferes with its operations.
- Requests for the use of the meeting room may be made in person or online
- Advance registration requests for meeting rooms can be submitted up to twelve weeks (3 months) in advance.
- Advance registration requests for study rooms can be submitted up to one (1) week in advance.
- Study rooms may be reserved for two (2) hour blocks, with an option to extend if the room is not booked.
- Audio-Visual Equipment varies by location.
- Katy Branch Library and Lone Star College-Tomball Community Library policy and/or booking procedure differ from Harris County Public Library's policies and procedures. See Meeting & Study Room Policy for complete details
- Please see the complete Meeting & Study Room Policy before booking a space.